Fantasy Premier League Transfer Concierge
This tool recommends transfers for your current team in Fantasy Premier League. It recommends 2 options per player: Performance transfer (Maximizes expected points) and Value transfer (Maximizes expected points per pound). It considers the money you have in the bank. Click here to learn more about how the recommendations work.
Tip: get your team id by clicking on your points tab in FPL and noting the [ID] value in https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/team/[ID]/event/#
Bank: ? (will be considered for the transfer recommendations)
|Player||Transfer (Performance)||Transfer (Value)|
Note: Transfer recommendations will be updated after the end of each game week.
- Recommended transfers consider the following factors: player form, 5 upcoming fixtures’ difficulty, chance of playing, points performance so far this season.
- Performance transfers will recommend players with best expected point rating (E.g. Kane with 10 rating for £10 will be recommended over Aguero with 9 rating for £8)
- Value transfers will recommend players with best expected point rating per pound (E.g. Aguero with 9 rating for £8 will be recommended over Kane with 10 rating for £10)
- Unlike most tools, our fixture difficulty considers position, see FDRs by position here
- If there is no recommended transfer it will show “-“, meaning you have the best player for your current budget
- The tool does not have access to transfers you have made before the deadline in the current gameweek (only what is publicly available)
Analyze your transfers so far this season using the Transfer Analyzer.